Thanks for the link, Roy. I hadn't taken the time to look this far into the Grid Services terms of use. One thing stuck out to me, though. What does "Library members that do ***all*** their cataloging with an OCLC subscription" mean? The "all" part is what doesn't make sense to me on first read.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jenn Riley
Metadata Librarian