The SRW server URI endpoint at /lcsh only contains LC subjects.  If we are able to provide access to the name authority file it will most likely have the endpoint /naf in keeping with LC's code list.  However, harvesting and loading is not permitted under the ResearchWorks license, since we are not licensed to redistribute the works of the vocabulary owners we are providing service to.  If you need to load the vocabularies that we are making available in your local system, then you should speak directly with the vocabulary owner for their licensing terms and conditions.

> 2. Weekly updates to these files to these name/subject files are also
> available on that SRW server?

Since the Terminology service at tspilot.oclc.org is a research project we update vocabularies between other research activities.  Most of the vocabularies are fairly static in nature or are updated every 6 or 12 months by the vocabulary owner and can be worked in with other research activities.  LC does provides OCLC with weekly updates for the production WorldCat, but we do not have the time to update our research server that frequently.   However, we do try to update LCSH every couple of months.  You can visit:

<http://tspilot.oclc.org/resources/index.html>

to see when the last time each vocabulary was updated.

Andy.