Hello all,

I'd like to announce a Drupal version of John Miedema's OpenBook plugin for WordPress:
http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/105

Like John's plugin, the Drupal version automatically converts user supplied 10 or 13-digit ISBNs into book covers and publication information.  All data comes from the Open Library Project, http://openlibrary.org, and the module will also convert Open Library ID numbers, necessary for works that are in the public domain and available fulltext from the Internet Archive.

For more information and to download: http://drupal.org/project/bookpost.

To the Drupallers among you, please feel free to add any suggestions to the Drupal issue queue.  I'd love to know what you think.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Rubinstein
Collections Manager, Yiddish Book Dept.