Andrew Houghton, kindly explain:

1. LC names/subjects authority files, current with 2008-09-17, are available
on your SRW server http://tspilot.oclc.org/lcsh/  for us (a consortium) to
harvest and load on our server for
our consortial authority maintenance?
2. Weekly updates to these files to these name/subject files are also
available on that SRW server?
--
Yašaqov