Yeah, I'd rather the money were spent for a scholarship than for a
travel mug. I don't need any more travel mugs. Thanks for making this
point, Erik.

On the other hand, Talis may consider it money better spent to put a mug
with their logo into it into each participants hands, than a
scholarship. Certainly up to them how they spend their sponsorship
money, but since they're asking us...

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind