Aha, funding the audio and video is a great idea. Meets Code4Lib needs,
and also meets sponsor advertising needs, because all the videos and
audio could go up with a "capture of this content was sponsored by
Insert Vendor Here" link. I think Bill's idea is great.  Someone would
still need to be found to volunteer to recruit and supervise this
hypothetical student.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind