On Nov 6, 2008, at 2:10 PM, Stephen Meyer wrote:

> apologies for sending this to the list, but i am not getting a
> response for my email address when using the "request new password"
> page on code4lib.org.
>
> is this working?

There seems to be a problem on the c4l server with its ability to send
out e-mail. The problem is that Sendmail refuses to perform DNS
lookups, so all messages bounce with 'host unknown' errors. I'm
looking into the problem. In the meantime, send a message to the list
and one of us will work with you to get a new password set for you.

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Unix Systems Administrator               [log in to unmask]