Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
> Aha, funding the audio and video is a great idea. Meets Code4Lib
> needs, and also meets sponsor advertising needs, because all the
> videos and audio could go up with a "capture of this content was
> sponsored by Insert Vendor Here" link. I think Bill's idea is great.
> Someone would still need to be found to volunteer to recruit and
> supervise this hypothetical student.
A Talis sponsored mug:  Benefits everyone that attends the conference a
little

A Talis sponsored scholarship:  Benefits  only one person and if it's
like some of the previous scholarship excludes some from being eligible
to receive it.

A Talis sponsorship of audio/video support:  Not only benefits attendees
but benefits those that can't attend the conference and can watch the
audio/video captures after the conference.

Seems to me that #3 is a clear winner.