David Kane wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> What Digital Content management systems are there out there.
>
> I can think of Greenstone, and various OAI repositories.
>
> Any suggestions, particularly for something that uses Apache and ModPerl?

I can't think of anything that might not use Apache but fewer and fewer
web applications are being developed using perl.  In fact, Greenstone3
has been rewritten (from perl) in Java.

You might consider a digital repository and content management as
separate pieces.  For example, a digital repository (Fedora) + a content
management system (Drupal) might better serve your needs.  Drupal may
also serve as a Content Delivery System better than a single application
that tries to do it all.