Ed Summers wrote:
> It's may be worth pointing out that drupal4lib is scheduled to happen
> the day after code4lib ends, and Darien, CT is quote close
> geographically to Providence, RI ... so you could theoretically jump
> from code4lib to drupal4lib.

I was wondering about that.  If I can swing it (though with budgets
these days, I doubt it will happen) I'd like to go to Code4Lib, jump to
Drupal4Lib, then fly to Dallas for the Spring 2009 JA-SIG Conference
(http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/09spring/index.html).  I am on the
planning committee (for the fifth time) for the JA-SIG conference and
once again it looks like we'll have a great conference.  Partnering
projects include Sakai, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Kuali, Bedework, and
Internet2 Identity Management.