We have a bunch of *terrific* presentation proposals, so the tone of
this reminder is now one of invitation rather than pleading.  :)

We're accepting proposals through this Sunday, November 23. If you're
even vaguely interested in submitting, I suggest you at least go to
the submission page sooner rather than later and log-in to make sure
your code4lib username and password are working as expected.

For the first-timers among you, keep in mind these points:
- The talks are only 20-minutes including questions.
- We're a friendly bunch.
- Though many presenters are deeply knowledgeable about their chosen
subject, this community very highly values sharing experimentation, so
you should feel absolutely free to submit a presentation proposal on,
say, 'playing with djatoka'.
- This is shaping up to be a great conference (the preconferences are
great, too; I'll say more about those in another post) -- and it has
filled up *fast* in the past, so don't underestimate the benefit of
being guaranteed a spot as a presenter.

Info at: <http://library.brown.edu/code4libcon09/proposals/>

-Birkin

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Integrated Technology Services
Brown University Library