Until Kevin Clarke happened to mention it in #code4lib I didn't know
that the list of proposals so far is available at:

  http://library.brown.edu/code4libcon09/proposals/list/

So if you are looking for inspiration, or to see the pool of talks so
far check it out. Maybe this was mentioned earlier on somewhere...if
so plz forgive me this late-friday-ramble.

//Ed