I'm not sure there's any good way to include a DDC or LCC in an SAP1
OpenURL for COinS. Same with subject vocabularies. Really, I'm pretty
sure there is NOT, in fact.  But if there is, sure, throw them in, put
in anything you've got.

But this re-affirms my suggestion that there might be a better
microformat-ish way to embed information in the page in addition to
OpenURL.  COinS/OpenURL is important because we have an established
infrastructure for it, but it's actually pretty limited and not always
the easiest to work with.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind