I suspect getting the tech right at the conference end is One Tech
Hurdle Too Many. It's already kind of a miracle that we pull off the
necessary technological feats with an all volunteer staff on the cheap.

But, hey, if you can get a volunteer who will be in Providence to say
they'll try to set it up for you, then why not?

Any tech setup time for the would be, I'd say, counted within the 5
minute lightning talk limit, and if the 5 minutes expire and they still
haven't gotten it working at all, sad, but over.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer