Not just the book pages, I might add! Wikipedia probably has the most
non-book COinS deployed; Worldcat is the premier site for book COinS.

A recent but impressive addition to the COinSiverse is ResearchBlogging- see
http://ResearchBlogging.org

Eric

On 12/1/08 11:08 AM, "Karen Coyle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have a question to ask for the Open Library folks and I couldn't quite
> figure out where to ask it. This seems like a good place.
>
> Would it be useful to embed COinS in the book pages of the Open Library?
> Does anyone think they might make use of them?
>
> Thanks,
> kc

Eric Hellman, Director                      OCLC New Jersey
[log in to unmask]                           2 Broad St., Suite 208
tel 1-973-509-7800                          Bloomfield, NJ 07003
http://nj.oclc.org/