I guess that would be ONE way of dealing with the audience for Code4Lib
greatly exceeding the capacity of the conference.

I definitely couldn't get funding to go to the Netherlands.  But I might
be willing to pay for it myself, since I'd like to visit there anyway. I
guess February is probably as cheap plane tickets as anytime for there,
weather's not so great.

But holding the main c4l in a non-US location is definitely going to
greatly cut down US attendance, to those who are able to afford it. That
may or may not be a good thing.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind