I also notice that doing a search on amazon.com gives me the following
counts on books devoted to the frameworks you found.  I did an advanced
search for "php" as a keyword and the framework name in the title.  Zend
results for other Zend products (PHP cert training and Zend Studio) were
filtered out.

CodeIgniter 3 (1 of those a brief on a special subject)
Symfony 1
CakePHP 2 (removing one in German)
Zend Framework 3 (1 of those available for pre-order)

There is another alternative for PHP developers interested in using an
MVC framework.  If I were in that position, I'd check out "Rails for PHP
Developers" in the Pragmatic Programmers series.

Chris