On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 22:32, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Didn't we finish having this conversation last week? We talked about all
> this stuff being brought up now last week.

We did indeed, and your summary is better than what my retort could
have been; spot on.

I guess it's hard to understand why text/xml is such a waste of MIME
and time as long as we still got text/html as the original understood
MIME for HTML pages, but luckily the internet has moved on and
evolved. :)

One question we haven't asked is if we really need a MIME type for MARCXML. :)

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps