On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 23:28, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> PPS: Yes, it has been asked, and it's pretty obvious to me that we do.

I wasn't asking for technical reasons; I was more having a stab at how
many people use and need MARCXML specifically as compared to a number
of other more used formats. I mean, seriously, you can use MARCXML
embedded in Atom and get the best of both worlds instead.

Don't worry about it; it's not a serious _enough_ question. :)

Alex
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps