A while back I posted an idea[*] about kick-starting a collection of
code4lib-related videos (aside from the conference-presentation
videos) by asking folk to find or make short code4lib-ish videos
(under 10 minutes). If you have any urls, email 'em to me; perhaps
we'll show one at the conference during a brief open time.

Following up on Bess's excellent idea, I'll post what I receive to a
code4lib wiki page that others can contribute to as well.

Email me urls as soon as possible. Thanks.

[*] <http:[log in to unmask]>

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Integrated Technology Services
Brown University Library