I'm with Christian - I loved Abbyy FineReader when I used it at both
my previous libraries.  It's very accurate and it's affordable if
you're not using it for mass digitization :) but we never got the
server contract because like Christian said - it is quite expensive.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714