Eric,

You might be interested to know then that Lund University Libraries, the
people behind the DOAJ, have been doing this for years, since before
publisher RSS feeds and NGCs. They make it available to other libraries too
(for a fee) with your holdings indexed so you can search for full text
articles only. See
<http://www.lub.lu.se/en/search/information-about-elinlund.html>

--

Laurence Lockton