I had some issues (can't remember what!) with the Imagemagick convert
tool.  I've been using tiffcp and tiffcp and tiff2pdf in the
libtiff-tools Debian package.

I use python to parse the file names of TIFF files, build a list of
filenames that will comprise a PDF, use tiffcp to stitch them together,
then use tiff2pdf to convert the multi-image TIFF to PDF.

Then I pass the PDFs to someone else to OCR with Acrobat, which is a
pain.  I'd sure like to have a good Linux option to integrate into the
above process.

Jim

--
Jim Tuttle