I was just curious what libraries out there were currently doing any
development for the MS Surface (or even those out there that have a
Surface unit but aren't doing any in-house development).  Here at the
University of Nevada, Reno we got 3 units back in late Dec. and have had
a pretty productive time getting some development started.

I know that the Darien public library has one, and I've read a little
bit about what they plan to do with it.  But I'm pretty sure that there
are other libraries out there with the Surface, and I think it would be
very useful if we at least kept in touch as to what we are working on,
since currently there really are no pre-existing education related
applications available for the surface.

Thanks!

Will Kurt

Applications Development Librarian