hello,

I am interested in knowing whether anyone would be interested in
contributing to a *hypothetical* project which would create a
standardized schema for regular contributions of library book
circulation data which would have persistent but anonymized
userids in order to build enhanced recommendation services.

(this builds off of work, conceptually, that CDL conducted a couple
of years ago).

I am fully aware that there are significant policy and privacy
issues, but that said, I think there is increasing interest in these
aggregated data collections, enabling new services.

at any rate, I am just collecting expressions of interest, for now.

please email me directly (don't spam the list), and if there are
sufficient responses, I will fork a new list for discussion.

thanks,

pb