The bizarre part of it is that they insist *Amazon's purpose* become the
primary purpose of *your* Application.  This is weird if you think of an
entire ILS as the Application, since nobody could reasonably argue the
overall purpose is to get Amazon more hits and sales.

It requires the terminological gymnastics I just described to control the
scope of the Application (and therefore of their Terms).  Other than that, I
think everybody here should be OK w/ the link back condition, tastefully
implemented.

--Joe