With a little Googling how about this:

sudoc: E 2.11/3:EL 2
<http://catalog.gpo.gov/F/FIBJ8T23DNC33L6KEDYR7Q8Q3MF6BI9H7Q5XPG4KB3N57HX35X-17544?func=scan&scan_code=SUD&scan_start=E+2.11%2F3%3AEL+2>

looks like the param scan_start= holds the sudoc number.  Sure it gives you other
results, but its might work for your purposes.

Seems like they are creating bad HTTP responses since Fiddler throws an protocol
violation because they do not end the HTTP headers with CR,LF,CR,LF and instead
use LF,LF...

Andy.