On 3/7/09 4:41 AM, "Brenda Chawner" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The NZOSA definitely raise the profile of open source
> projects/organisations/people in New Zealand, and I'd like to think that the
> C4L ones would do the same in a (global) library context.

Thank you for bringing these awards to our attention. [1] Can you be more
specific in regard to the effect the awards have on: 1) the organization
granting the award, and 2) things getting the award. Specifically, is the
NZOSA endorsing people or are they awarding products (software)? What is the
process used to decide who (what) "wins".

[1] http://www.nzosa.org.nz/

--
Eric Lease Morgan