I have heard this before, that Plone is better than Drupal for the end user / content contributor, and that people like the "inline editing."  I've been a little baffled comparing Drupal 6 and Plone because the editing features actually look about equally  ... er ...  not-quite-what-they're-gonna-want for our potential content contributors.   I'm not really getting what's more inline about Plone editing -- both have an Edit option that brings up a web form.  Perhaps the divide between Drupal and Plone editing interfaces was significantly greater in earlier Drupal versions?  The only one I've really looked at in depth has been 6.

Genny Engel
Sonoma County Library
707 545-0831 x581
www.sonomalibrary.org

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/09/09 11:00AM >>>

from Vignette ($ license, complicated end-user interface). Didn't have
SDK's, hard to get content contributed.  Content contributor user
interface (Drupal easier for programmers, sucks for end-user.)