Mike Taylor wrote:
> Wait, what?  They _were_ running a PURL resolver, but now they're not?
> What does the P in PURL stand for again?

Which, Mike, is why I'd rather have a single point of failure at
purl.org, an organization which understands it's persistence mission and
is likely to be supported (with financial resources) by the library
community to carry out that mission.  Compared to multiple points of
failure, many of which may lack the understanding, mission, commitment,
or resources for persistence. :)

Jonathan