Hello All,

I just wanted to update everyone on the inaugural code4libMDC held this
morning at the National Agricultural Library (NAL) in Beltsville Maryland.

Based on all the feed back that I have received both during and after the
meeting, it was an unmitigated success. On a day when the sky seemed to open
up and empty its contents out on the state of Maryland we got an impressive
turnout.

On this day, almost everyone who RSVPed actually showed up. A total of 30
people attended our first meeting. Today's list of attendees included but
was not limited to people from:
    USDA
    NASA
    National Agricultural Library
    Library of Congress
    The Supreme Court Library
    The United States Senate Library
    National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration

A special Thanks to John Doyle from the National Library of Medicine for his
excellent presentation on the use of Fedora Commons at NLM.

I just want to say thank you to all those who worked on or attended the
inaugural code4libMDC meeting and made it a success.

I am tired and beat right now so when my coworker Chuck Shoppette finishes
transcribing the notes one of us will post them to the wiki.

Thanks

Vernon