The National Agricultural Library is looking for a systems librarian to work
in our Acquisitions & Collection development branch.  This individual will
have the prime responsibility for integrating the Voyager ILS application
into our Acquisitions workflow. The individual should be skilled in
developing SQL queries into relational databases in an ILS system.  They
should also have a firm understanding of library acquisitions concepts and
operations.

This position is graded as a GS-13 and located at the National Agricultural
library in Beltsville, MD.  A complete description of the position and the
application procedure is available on USA jobs at
http://jobsearch.usajobs.gov/getjob.asp?JobId=80331337&AVSDM=4%2F8%2F2009+4%
3A19%3A21+PM

Chris Cole