I, and most of the people I've worked with, have been using the terms
"metasearch", "federated search", "broadcast search" and "distributed
search" synonymously for years.  Have they now settled down into
having distinct meanings?  If anyone could summarise, I'd be grateful.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <[log in to unmask]>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Sorry if my English didn't good enough to well explain my idea"
	 -- Ronachai Pratanaphon.