Peter Murray wrote:
> I don't think it is part of SerSol's business model to offer a feed of
> the full metadata it aggregates, but it does seem to be part of the
> business model to offer an API upon which you could put your own
> interface to the underlying aggregated data.

Yep, it's not presently, but I'm hoping that in the future they expand
to that business model as well.  I think it's feasible.

An API on which you can act on their index is great.  But actually
having the data to re-index yourself in exactly the way you wanted would
give you even more power (if you wanted to do the more work to get it).
And would still be worth paying SerSol for, for the work of aggregating
and normalizing the data.

Jonathan