I know the answer is yes, but does anyone care to speculate on the impact of Oracle's takeover of Sun, which controls in addition to open source workhorse JAVA, MySQL, OpenOffice, and Netbeans (all of which complete with proprietary products from Oracle).  I haven't heard anything quotable recently from Larry Ellison, but he has in the pass been an ardent opponent of OSS and I find it hard to imagine him not taking advantage of this opportunity to place roadblocks and/or booby traps in the way of the OSS community.