Hi Ya'akov.

I volunteered for that one too. I've certainly been thinking about authority control in VuFind since the meeting, but I'm not sure I have any particularly good news to report. Have you managed to make progress at your end?

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ya'aqov Ziso
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 8:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] VUFind and authority control

November 6, 2008 seems so long ago! But some questions there found follow
ups.  I volunteered for authority control in VUFind.  Did anyone else follow
up on that? Perhaps we can exchange some very good news, especially on the
saving part.
Yašaqov Ziso, Bibliographic Systems Librarian, Rowan University 856 256 4804