Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll look into CollectionSpace.  I think that
has a lot of potential.  I'll get on the MCN list.  I'm familiar with VRA
Core's use in an art museum context, but I have found VRA Core to be fairly
limited and inflexible in its encoding capabilities, which is why I had not
adopted in the past.  It looks like CDWA fills some of the gaps left by VRA
Core.  I find EAD to be more robust than VRA Core in a number of ways, but
not many museums are using it to describe their collections.

Ethan