November 6, 2008 seems so long ago! But some questions there found follow
ups.  I volunteered for authority control in VUFind.  Did anyone else follow
up on that? Perhaps we can exchange some very good news, especially on the
saving part.
Yašaqov Ziso, Bibliographic Systems Librarian, Rowan University 856 256 4804

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Notes_from_Open_Source_Discovery_Portal_Cam>