Dear Colleagues:

I wanted to ensure you know I'm here to help with any reservation issues you may be having. DLF's rate is supposed to be $154/night or a government rate of $88/night. Some of you may have been given a different rate, and there are implications to this. If for whatever reason it's higher, please contact me with your confirmation # and full name so I can have it reduced to the contract rate. If for whatever reason lower, please make sure you've registered <http://www.regonline.com/FR109> so we can compare the registration list with the hotel pickup list. DLF is trying to capture accurate attendance records, and if your off the room block pickup list we can't count you in. Finally, the cutoff date has been extended through the end of April, so if you're waiting on approval for travel you'll have plenty of time to book your room.

Regards,

Barrie

DLF Program Manager
+1-202-436-4749