The following message is being cross-posted to a number of lists. Apologies for any duplication.

Anyone interested is invited to a repeat of the second Digital Library Federation (DLF) Member Libraries' discussion and tours of their Second Life libraries.

Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Time: 10 am - 11 am SLT/PDT
Topic: Discussion & tours in Second Life of the Harvard University Library, by
Carrie Kent (Carrie Pennell), and the UCLA Library, by Esther Grassian
(Alexandria Knight)

-How we got our small libraries started in SL
-Initial challenges
-Current state
-A look to the future

Basic Second Life accounts are free: http://secondlife.com/

NOTE: Space is limited, so please RSVP for slurl (Second Life url): [log in to unmask]

Best,

            Esther

Esther Grassian

Information Literacy Librarian