How do you define 'repository'? I know that's a hard question, but i'm
just not sure who should answer. Is it limited to places where academics
store their own works? The I2 page on the NISO site seems to be more
inclusive, citing "all library and publishing environments."

kc

--
[log in to unmask] http://www.kcoyle.net