All right, this has to exist but I can't find it.  I'm looking for a simple
script to convert a csv file of staff names into hcards.  So it would start
with a list like

John ,Smith,Organization,[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>,555-5555

and spit out

 <a class="email" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</a>
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard">hCard</a> created with the <a href="
http://microformats.org/code/hcard/creator">hCard creator</a>.</p>

the hcard creator does a lovley job for one at a time

http://microformats.org/code/hcard/creator

but I want to do this with 50 or more names at a time that come out of a
mysql query as csv.  Before I try to do this from scratch in perl does
anyone know of something out there that already does this?

Thanks in advance,

Edward Iglesias