We have an index of place names that we're considering digitising and
ingesting into our collection (http://www.nzetc.org/). For each place
name a series of bibliographic references (often including page #) list
uses of the place name. We want to build a mapping from those
bibliographic references to the documents:
* some of the doucments are in our electronic collection
* some of the documents are in other peoples' electronic collections
* some of the documents are not online yet, but may soon be

Is OpenURL the right tool for this job? Is there an implementation /
configuration that people suggest for this?

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates