EdUI 2009 Conference presentation proposals deadline tomorrow, July 1

Apologies for cross-posting.

=== THE EDUI 2009 PROPOSAL DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, WED. JULY 1 ===

Don't miss your chance to present alongside Dan Rubin, Dana Chisnell,
Jared Spool, Molly Holzschlag, Derek Featherstone, and Michael Wesch.
http://eduiconf.org/speakers

Submit a proposal by the end of the day Wednesday, July 1 in order for
it to be considered. Visit http://www.eduiconf.org/call-for-proposals/.
We only need a brief abstract (250 words or less). Panel and poster
sessions are allowed. Registration fees will be waived for chosen
individual presenters and one member of each panel presentation.

We're particularly interested in:

* Innovation and change in web design and development
* User Experience Design / Interaction Design
* Graphic design and CSS
* Rich UI development (RIA) through Ajax, Flash, and Flex
* Use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)

=== REGISTRATION IS OPEN ===

Not interested in presenting but still interested in the topics? Then
don't wait to register for this conference! We have a maximum of about
300 attendees and we expect to sell out, so don't delay.  Register
before July 13 to get the early bird rate of $500.

http://eduiconf.org/register

=== KEEP UP WITH THE CONFERENCE ===

Website - http://eduiconf.org
Email - http://eduiconf.org/joinlist