On Jun 4, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Nicolas Morin wrote:

> ...I want to make sure that the code4lib community finds it
> appropriate
> that we use the code4lib "space" to setup something that's going to be
> tied to another conference (ELAG). I don't think there's an issue
> here, but I want to make sure no one feels the code4lib "brand" is
> being inappropriately used...

Because the Code4Lib community is pretty much egalitarian and there is
no central authority, it is not really possible to get any "official"
affirmation on what you would like to do. That being said, I would be
surprised if very many people, or anybody for that matter, would mind
if the Code4Lib "brand" were used in this way. In fact, I think most
people would approve.  elag++  Just remember, remit all profits from
the workshop to...  ;-)

--
Eric Morgan
University of Notre Dame