On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Tom Pasley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> - Are you running on windows or unix on the server?

> -Are you able to install anything on the server - are you an admin or

similar?
> - Are you able to run a scripting language like PHP on the server?
> - Do you have access to a database such as MySQL or MSSQL, etc?

Its unix with php and mysql working on it. I'm not an admin though.

> it seems you're comfortable with javascript, so I think you'd
> be fine with something like Perl of PHP.

I can get by with php, probably moreso than with javascript at this point.

--
Derik A. Badman
Digital Services Librarian

"Research makes times march forward, it makes time march backward, and it
also makes time stand still." -Greil Marcus