It is worth following up on Xiaoming's statement of a limit of 100 uses per
day of the xISSN service with the information that exceptions to this limite
are certainly granted. Annette probably knows that just such an exception
was granted to her LibX project, and LibX remains the single largest user of
this service.
Roy

On 6/13/09 4:02 PM, "Xiaoming Liu" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Annette's comment is correct. XISSN service allows 100 uses per day for
> non-OCLC usage. I don't think xISSN's price proposal is ever approved, so we
> don't have a price list for commercial usage.
>
> XISSN's access control is sort of complex, for more details please check
> http://xissn.worldcat.org/xissnadmin/doc/subscribe.htm , hopefully we can
> clean it up in the future.
>
> xiaoming
>

> On 6/13/09 3:52 PM, "Hamparian,Don" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> You can also purchase. I thought it was 500 usages a day. Xiaoming?

>>> great.

------ End of Forwarded Message