Hi Dave,

> What XSLT processor and programming language are you using?

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not sure.  I'm making modifications and enhancements to already existing XSL pages that are part of the framework of Ex Libris' new Voyager 7.0 OPAC.  This new version of the OPAC is running under Apache Tomcat (on Solaris) and my assumption is that the programming language is Java; however the source code for the app itself is not available to me (and I'm not a Java programmer anyway, so it's a moot point).  I assume also that the XSLT processor is what comes with Solaris (or Tomcat?).  As you can probably tell, this stuff is new to me.  I've been trying to take a Sun Ed XML/XSL class for the last year, but it keeps getting cancelled for lack of students.  Apparently I'm the last person left in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that needs to learn this stuff. ;-)

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office