Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
> What process would I need to go through in order to expose sets of RDF
> files as linked data?

[snip]

> Given I have these RDF files and I am able to easily update them (more
> or less), what are some of the things I need to do in order expose
> them more systematically and in a way that can truly be called linked
> data?
>
> [1] http://infomotions.com/etexts/literature/english/1500-1599/more-utopia-221.rdf

It seems to me that the presence of the following tags qualifies the RDF
as linked data:

<dc:rights>http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/</dc:rights>
<dc:source
rdf:resource="gopher://wiretap.spies.com:70/00/Library/Classic/utopia.txt"/>

Of course, the usefulness of linked data increases drastically with the
number of dimensions along which it's linked.

I'm interested by:

<dc:subject>
    <rdf:Bag>
      <rdf:li>man</rdf:li>
      <rdf:li>people</rdf:li>
   </rdf:Bag>
</dc:subject>

Given that dc:subject is repeatable, and there doesn't appear to be
anything being said about cardinality, wouldn't this be simpler as:

<dc:subject>man</dc:subject>
<dc:subject>people</dc:subject>

Certainly the later converts to fewer tuples, since there is no bag to
track the membership of.

Your  <alex:local_mirror />, <alex:concordance /> and <alex:plain_html
/> tags seem to be remarkably similar to  dc.relation.isFormatOf. Maybe
you could recast these in terms of dc?

cheers
stuart
--