Hi folks,

The time has come once again to commence discussion of possible keynote speakers
for the upcoming Code4Lib 2010 conference in Asheville!

If you've got any suggestions for a speaker who'd be engaging, knowledgeable,
and foolhardy enough to accept this high honor, throw their names to the list
for discussion.

We here at Code4Lib 2010 World Headquarters, deep under the sea, will accept
nominations until *September 16, 2009*. Shortly thereafter we will open the
polls for online voting.

All suggestions and comments are welcome! Discuss away!

Andreas Orphanides
Code4Lib 2010 Keynote Speakers Committee